- Start by applying clear nail polish (two coats is best).
- Use lighter colors (dork colors aren’t forbidden..but I wouldn’t recommend them).
- And always finish with another clear coat.
- Always use a non-acetone based polish remover. Avalible at any drug store.
- Don’t use cotton balls. Use gauze (yes, what doctors use) it doesn’t leave behind any fuzz.
- Never submerge your nail into the polish remover.
- Always wash your hands after you’re finished, be sure to get of all the polish remover.